DMCC Free Zone
DMCC Free Zone was designed as a community, where people can live and work
with comfort enjoying the facilities of any type.
The main advantages of registering a company at Dubai Multi-Commodities Centre (DMCC)
Dubai Multi-Commodities Centre is a free trade zone, which is located in the spectacular Jumeirah Lake Towers – area of skyscrapers. DMCC Free Zone was designed as a community where people can live and work with comfort enjoying the facilities of any type. Streamlined processes, dependable customer support, unique services and industry clustering, modern infrastructure, prime location, freehold commercial and residential property are some of the reasons why the DMCC free zone is your first choice for locating your business in Dubai.
DMCC COMPANY (DUBAI)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate
- 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Wide variety of quality commercial, retail, residential and industrial spaces offered for sale or lease at competitive rates
- It’s one of the most prestigious free zones of UAE.
- Company can be incorporated within 3-8 weeks, depending on the project.
- Share capital should be paid within the company formation process. However it can be used without any limitations after completing the registration
- It is not designated zone
- No Warehousing Available
- No Port Access
Registering an offshore company
Registering an offshore company requires a Registered Agent. Our company is fully licensed and authorized to register and administer offshore companies in United Arab Emirates.
Let us become your Registered Agent and all the work will be done fast and smooth. We take the initial documents from you, and after three days you have your company ready.
Sale-Purshase of business
Here is what you should focus at, when you decide to sell or buy an existing business in Dubai, UAE.
UAE Bank Account
With our help you can easily select the appropriate bank as your financial instrument.
Offshore in UAE
You dream about having your own company, but not really want to spend on the office or personnel.
Dubai Local Company
Dubai, is the world’s hub for trading and marketing is a very attractive place to open your business.
DMCC Free Zone was designed as a community, where people can live and work with comfort enjoying life
Business set up in Ajman is one of the easiest ways to bring your product onto UAE market.