Dubai Company Registration (LLC)
General information about this kind of companies. Contact us for more.
Main Reasons to Set up Business in Dubai Mainland
- Absence of personal and corporate taxes
- Wide variety of commercial, retail, professional and industrial licenses offered on the market
- No corporate and income tax, including VAT
- Company can be incorporated within 1-2 weeks, depending on the project.
- Some professional/service activities allow the company to be 100%-owned by a non-UAE citizen.
- The company can do business in United Arab Emirates and worldwide without any territorial limitations, in contrast to freezone companies.
- Great choice of offices, warehouses and land all over the Emirate.
- A company cannot be registered with a virtual office (flexi-desk or flexi-office).
- Share capital is not required.
Note: This type of license, in most cases requires a shareholder/director /manager of the company to have the educational degree in the proposed activity (e.g., dentist, lawyer, etc.). Certificate of education must be attested by the Ministry of Education of the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai LLC Company
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% tax exemption
- Low cost of business registration and annual renewal
- Corporate ownership is allowed
- Perfect solution for assets protection
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to have corporate bank account in UAE
- Ability to own real estate or commercial premises (limitations applicable)
- Multi-activity is allowed
- Conduct business in the UAE or with its residents
- No residence visa applicable
- Banking, aviation, insurance activities are prohibited (however the company can have a bank account in UAE)
Registering an offshore company
Registering an offshore company requires a Registered Agent. Our company is fully licensed and authorized to register and administer offshore companies in United Arab Emirates.
Let us become your Registered Agent and all the work will be done fast and smooth. We take the initial documents from you, and after three days you have your company ready.
Sale-Purshase of business
Here is what you should focus at, when you decide to sell or buy an existing business in Dubai, UAE.
UAE Bank Account
With our help you can easily select the appropriate bank as your financial instrument.
Offshore in UAE
You dream about having your own company, but not really want to spend on the office or personnel.
Dubai Local Company
Dubai, is the world’s hub for trading and marketing is a very attractive place to open your business.
DMCC Free Zone was designed as a community, where people can live and work with comfort enjoying life
Business set up in Ajman is one of the easiest ways to bring your product onto UAE market.