RAK Free Trade Zone
Established in 2000, RAK FTZ is one of the fastest-growing and most cost-effective free trade zones in the UAE
The main advantages of Business set up in RAK Free Trade Zone
- Companies are exempted from taxes
- Complete foreign ownership.
- Transparent laws and regulations.
- Share capital is required to be paid only for companies with General Trading and Industrial licenses.
- Companies do not have to submit audit report upon license renewal.
Documents Required For Each Shareholder and Director/Manager:
- Applications (will be provided)
- Short CV (describing professional and educational background)
- Colored passport copies
- Utility bill
- Copy of last UAE visa (if any)
- Colored passport-sized pictures
RAK FTZ Company (Ras Al Khaimah)
Years in Business