UAE BANK ACCOUNT
With our help you can easily select the appropriate bank as your financial instrument..
Terms and Conditions for corporate bank account opening and maintenance in UAE
In most cases, opening an account is a natural step for normal operations of any company.
Depending on the objectives and business opportunities, there are several points that should be minded while selecting "your" bank:
- Recognition and prevalence of the bank in this and other jurisdictions
- The services offered to resident and non-resident customers
- Efficiency and ease of communication
- The ability to access the account in various ways (online banking, debit card, cheque-book, personal manager, fax instructions, etc.)
Note: With the help of our agents you can easily select the appropriate bank as your convenient financial instrument.
UAE BANK ACCOUNT
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% tax exemption
- Low cost of business registration and annual renewal
- Corporate ownership is allowed
- Perfect solution for assets protection
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to have corporate bank account in UAE
- Ability to own real estate or commercial premises (limitations applicable)
- Multi-activity is allowed
- Conduct business in the UAE or with its residents
- No residence visa applicable
- Banking, aviation, insurance activities are prohibited (however the company can have a bank account in UAE)
Bank account opening in UAE
Our company offers its assistance in opening of corporate accounts in all banks of the Emirates. However, as practice shows, Emirates NBD, Mashreq Bank and Noor Bank are the most demanded of them by our customers. Below is a comparison chart for the opening and maintenance of accounts in these banks to the date (all information is collected from the official websites of the respective banks).
Sale-Purshase of business
Here is what you should focus at, when you decide to sell or buy an existing business in Dubai, UAE.
UAE Bank Account
With our help you can easily select the appropriate bank as your financial instrument.
Offshore in UAE
You dream about having your own company, but not really want to spend on the office or personnel.
Dubai Local Company
Dubai, is the worldâ€™s hub for trading and marketing is a very attractive place to open your business.
DMCC Free Zone was designed as a community, where people can live and work with comfort enjoying life
Business set up in Ajman is one of the easiest ways to bring your product onto UAE market.