DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE
DWTC Authority Free Zone offers an enhanced incentive for businesses .
DWTC Authority Free Zone offers an enhanced incentive for businesses
The DWTC Authority Free Zone offers an enhanced incentive for businesses to establish their permanent representation within the offshore zones.Supporting this is a uniquely accommodating model offering convenient co-location of onshore and offshore operations, within a flexible and advantageous regulatory environment. DWTC Authority will deploy and manage internationally-benchmarked legislative policies and operational procedures in collaboration with government authorities.Currently operating in proximity to one of the world’s largest and most dynamic event venues and a well-established nexus point for global businesses and decision makers to meet, collaborate and engage, the Free Zone will be highly connected via the Dubai Metro and road network and just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE
Advantages & Disadvantages
- WTC hosts more than 100 exhibitions annually
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital
- Zero income tax for 50 years and renewable
- Zero corporate tax for 50 years and renewable
- No export tax
- No restriction on currency and repatriation of funds
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- No restraints over the capital nationality
- Freedom to initiate multi options for legal operating structures
- Flexibility to determine prices of services or products and the profit margin desired
- Stable and clear regulation
- One-stop–shop service that provides business partners with a variety of government services, including company registration, licensing, visa and other services
- Simplified incorporation process
- Majorly All activity types are allowed.
- Not a designated zone for VAT
Registering an offshore company
Registering an offshore company requires a Registered Agent. Our company is fully licensed and authorized to register and administer offshore companies in United Arab Emirates.
Let us become your Registered Agent and all the work will be done fast and smooth. We take the initial documents from you, and after three days you have your company ready.
Sale-Purshase of business
Here is what you should focus at, when you decide to sell or buy an existing business in Dubai, UAE.
UAE Bank Account
With our help you can easily select the appropriate bank as your financial instrument.
Offshore in UAE
You dream about having your own company, but not really want to spend on the office or personnel.
Dubai Local Company
Dubai, is the worldâ€™s hub for trading and marketing is a very attractive place to open your business.
DMCC Free Zone was designed as a community, where people can live and work with comfort enjoying life
Business set up in Ajman is one of the easiest ways to bring your product onto UAE market.