Offshore Company in UAE
You dream about having your own company, but not really want to spend on the office or personnel and want to escape all the hassle with registration?
Offshore Company in Dubai is the number one choice for you.
Registration by InterPoint
Offshore company in UAE is the perfect solution for remote control of your business no matter where you are in the globe. You can conduct your business from many places in the world at the same time and be connected though the Offshore Company registered in UAE.
Starting a new company is always about money. Low cost solutions may become a one-day trouble if handled inappropriate. Many jurisdictions in the world nowadays offer a low cost offshore companies registration, but UAE is one of the most recognized jurisdictions in the world, and having a company registered in UAE opens up a whole world of opportunities for a new or growing business.
Summing up the up said the conclusion comes by itself.
- Offshore Company in Dubai is the solution to start up with a low cost budget and to enjoy the complete tax exemption further along the way.
- Opened and transparent structure and clear regulations of the Free Zone provide easy and smooth operations.
- Bank account in the country of company registration will increase your companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s potential and significantly ease your working experience.
Offshore Company in UAE
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% tax exemption
- Low cost of business registration and annual renewal
- Corporate ownership is allowed
- Perfect solution for assets protection
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to have corporate bank account in UAE
- Ability to own real estate or commercial premises (limitations applicable)
- Multi-activity is allowed
- Conduct business in the UAE or with its residents
- No residence visa applicable
- Banking, aviation, insurance activities are prohibited (however the company can have a bank account in UAE)
Registering an offshore company
Registering an offshore company requires a Registered Agent. Our company is fully licensed and authorized to register and administer offshore companies in United Arab Emirates.
Let us become your Registered Agent and all the work will be done fast and smooth. We take the initial documents from you, and after three days you have your company ready.
Sale-Purshase of business
Here is what you should focus at, when you decide to sell or buy an existing business in Dubai, UAE.
UAE Bank Account
With our help you can easily select the appropriate bank as your financial instrument.
Offshore in UAE
You dream about having your own company, but not really want to spend on the office or personnel.
Dubai Local Company
Dubai, is the worldâ€™s hub for trading and marketing is a very attractive place to open your business.
DMCC Free Zone was designed as a community, where people can live and work with comfort enjoying life
Business set up in Ajman is one of the easiest ways to bring your product onto UAE market.